I guess most of us know what a guest post is. Today we’ll see some benefits that you can get through writing guest posts with an easy guide on how to do it. Check it out.
Basically a guest post is a post that is posted on other person’s blog, whether the author is invited by the blog administrator or the author willingly himself to write a post for the blog.
Usually a guest post is written exclusively for the specific blog and duplicate content usually will be removed and the responsible author will be banned.
In fact, you can get a lot of benefits through writing guest post. Some of them are:
Give Backlink to Your Site
Most guest posts include link to the author’s site. It’s simple, you give the admin your content and the admin gives a backlink to your site.
Optimize Your Site Performance
Let’s say that you write a guest post with your link for the blog with PR1. Imagine that one day the blog got PR2. Your site automatically will get benefit from that blog’s performance.
Make Your Profile Visible to The World
In fact, it’s quite hard to spread the word about yourself to the world. So writing guest posts is a unique and good way to let the others ‘see’ you. It’s no matter whether you use your real name or not, the important thing is your profile visualizes your site and it’s time to get some traffic!
Now let’s see an easy guide on how to write a guest post. I had simplified it into some simple steps.
1. Know your blog niche.
2. Search for blog providing space for guest posts. Make sure it’s appropriate with your blog niche.
3. Contact the administrator and make a deal. Never demand too much.
* I suggest search for regular blog first rather than more popular blogs. Believe me, most of them will be more than happy to welcome you!
4. Write the guest post. Avoid duplicate content. Include link and simple description of yourself and your site.
* Write interesting and beneficial post related to the blog’s niche.
* It’s a great idea to make a link to any post in your site that is related to any phrase in the guest post that you write.
5. Send your guest post and don’t forget to thank the admin.
I suggest you send your guest post to the specific blog at least once per month so you will get high credibility from the admin (and the readers, sometimes). Try to apply the steps above, write a guest post and you will know how it feels!